Agile/Dev ops specialist
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Must Have Skills:
5-6 years of professional IT experience
– Experience supporting multiple software and hardware platforms in a large program
– Experience in Agile projects or familiarity of working on an Agile team
– Experience in GIT and other version control applications.
– Ability to be able to flex and be on calls during off hours to support deployments and other business needs
– Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, strong written and verbal communications skills
– Ability to learn new business processes and tools quickly
– Experience working with external vendors and internal services teams.
Salesforce/AzureDevOps experience is a Plus.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
The position will work directly with the Scrum project teams, BIS Services, and the external vendor to ensure the deployment needs, user access requests and post deployment needs are met. This role will ensure integrity & consistency of deployments, coordinate with scrum teams to get components, promote code to branches, and service access requests to support continuous delivery and on-demand releases in an agile methodology
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.