Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
VLink is looking for Alteryx Developer in New York, NY.
- 2-3+ years of related experience with Alteryx
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive, Parsing, and Transforms.
- 5+ years of work experience on similar tools like: Tableau/Informatica etc.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Good understanding of unit testing, software change management, and software release management
- Good understanding the star schema and data models in the existing data warehouse.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Work Experience will be considered in lieu of a Degree
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.