Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
VLink is looking for Ansible Developer in New York, NY.
- Responsible for design and develop deployment procedures, implement Ansible software.
- Work on Ansible modules and configuration management.
- Will be involved with infrastructure environments.
- Ansible Developer will make recommendations to existing systems and modify existing systems software, resolve system architecture and software issues and perform software maintenance tasks, and integrate applications into existing architecture.
- Responsible for system integrity, performance, compliance to standards along with implementing documentation procedures.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or closely related field and two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Min 2-3 Years Experience with Ansible with storage/infrastructure
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.