Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Automation – Charlotte NC / Des Moines IA
Automation : Selenium, Core Java, Cucumber
- 8+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
VLink is a fast-growing information technology services and consulting company, providing end-to-end project delivery services, innovative digital solutions, and talent acquisition services to our global clients. Our innovative, diverse team members have partnered with clients across various industries in digitization projects from strategy development and execution to product/solution delivery and support services.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.