AWS Cloud Developer
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Vlink has an immediate need for a AWS Developer to join our financial services team in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years of hands on AWS development experience using Python, Java, Node.js, lambda service and scripting.
• 5+ years of work experience with AWS code pipeline, AWS deployment automation, AWS Service Catalog.
• Develop AWS deployment automation services for various security related applications and tools.
• Design, build, test, deploy and support deployment of tools in AWS.
• Collaborate with Architects and Engineers to determine requirements and deliverables.
• Conduct and document unit testing and troubleshooting.
• Evaluate and improve existing systems.
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
• Develop and update technical documentation.
• Communicate with team members to assess progress of deliverables.
• Must be familiar with working in a Federated Access AWS environment. Understanding of information security scanning and monitoring tools.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with implementation methodologies
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral; Ability to build and deliver presentations to all levels of the business and effectively explain complex issues and concepts in simple, understandable language
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
• Familiar with DataSunrise, Guardium or Varonis is a plus.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.