Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
• 10 years of professional experience in data management practices
• Strong understanding of relational databases
• Natural curiosity for data, its sourcing, transformation, and movement
• Extremely detail oriented, ability to understand and follow data mapping and integration without losing sight of the big picture
• Strong data analysis skills
• Ability to understand data relationships and models
• Ability to define and execute test plans
• Strong testing and data comparison skills [e.g. Excel VLookup]
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and on tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and communicate across teams
• Ability to articulate data movement in words and pictures
• Ability to identify, communicate, and resolve actions, risks, and issues
• Knowledge of master data management [MDM] philosophies and data governance, specifically in product domain a plus
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical commercial operations, specifically supply chain and IDMP a plus
• Lead the EPD project "Data Readiness” workstream and its people across a matrixed resource pool to ensure the data required to operate on day one of the project is ready for operation within the Product Hub and all of its inbound and outbound systems
• Partner with solutions integrator to prepare a data cutover plan.
• Collaborate across departments to ensure their system and process data requirements, roles and responsibilities are covered fully.
• Ensure all required foundation data has been accurately pre-loaded into the Product Hub, including historical item master data and all reference data list of values, by completing all required data comparisons and directing others to do the same.
• Ensure all inbound and outbound system integrations are in place and moving the required data [with appropriate data transformations] accurately and timely. Systems include Informatica RDM, eQRMS, Oracle EBS, and TraceLink.
• Provide timely and clear status information to the EPD project team.
• Work with EPD project team to ensure the proper mapping of required EPD data attributes to regulatory systems to ensure all data is appropriately sourced and integrated.
• Participate in preparation of project data standards to ensure all data movement and transformation is fully documented
Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.