Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Client is looking for Senior Systems Analyst to join the team in Bloomfield, CT / Lafayette, LA / Remote.
The work is on the integration layer with multiple connection points it gives great exposure to modular architecture, as the industry is trending towards this architecture. Also it's Agile so the work will be well planned and the resource will have good work life balance.
– Over 5-10 years IT experience in Data Analysis and data conversion strategy
– Applies functional knowledge and techniques necessary to draw out data and analytics business requirements completely and accurately from stakeholders.
– Performs requirements planning, monitoring and requirements management.
– Independently performs data analysis, data discovery and data profiling using industry standard querying tools to support business requirements development that are complete, clear, unambiguous, well written and appropriate to audience.
– Maintains Data mapping documents, Bus Matrix and other Data Design artifacts that define business data requirements and transformation rules.
– Act as liaison and advisor/consultant between the business and IT stakeholders.
– Performs and aid functional testing
– Structure and drive working and informational sessions that promote collaboration, synergy, and achieve desired outcomes.
– Understands the scope of the project and helps resolve scope questions and issues related to own work.
– Handles moderate level root cause analysis of business data issues and provides technical data guidance on issues
– Helps resolve scope questions and issues
Requirements / Qualifications
– 5-10 years of Data Analysis as an analyst
– 5-10 years of experience in business requirements and/or data analysis supporting the Health Insurance industry.
– 5-10 years of Experience in industry standard querying tool
Experience working on Agile projects
– Strong facilitation, requirements elicitation and data analysis skills
– Understanding of current and emerging IT products, services, processes and methodologies
– Prefer working knowledge of ETL process and familiarity with data integration tools and techniques
– At least 5 years of experience with database concepts and SQL skills on Databases like oracle, SQL server
– Connected with industry best practices
– Health Insurance Knowledge – Nice to have
– Business Acumen
– Strong Communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal)
– Detail Oriented
– Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a timeline driven environment.
– Presentation Skills
– Focused on continuous improvements
– Interpersonal and influencing skills
– Team player
– Establishes credibility
– Effectively manages key stakeholders in a matrix environment
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
ETL and integration technologies
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.