Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Join this exciting new project as an Enterprise System Management (ESM) Architect.! With your expertise you will work with a high-performing team to lead and define the evolution path for all enterprise tools landscape to its future state. You will support and interact with the client daily in an Agile way of working. You will have the opportunity to show/grow with technology in a customer-facing role. You should be able to work independently under limited supervision and apply your knowledge. You should have sufficient knowledge and maturity to effectively deal with technical issues and help to support the broader team. Your success will be directly related to CGI's and our client's success.
This resource must be able to build, maintain, automate, monitor upgrade and test DevOps (CI/CD) pipeline tools and environments. The candidate must be a self-starter that takes initiative to understand and validate the behavior of tools, best practices, industry trends and features DevOps teams need and utilize. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide a great customer experience, excellent troubleshooting skills in situations that require a sense of urgency.
Candidate will guide and lead the development and the evolution of all enterprise tools landscape from current state to future state. Candidate will be responsible to help clients transform their current silo based monitoring into unified monitoring solution.
Candidate will define the scope and roadmap for monitoring tools projects that deliver customized solutions using their knowledge of various monitoring tools. Candidate will work as technical leader, and will be responsible to connect with business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders for tools solution design, integration and implementation.
Requirements / Qualifications
The candidate should have below skills and expertise.
• Must have good knowledge on infrastructure and application monitoring and management tools solution design and integration with third party systems.
• Must be able to design end to end solution using monitoring tools, ITSM tools, OEM tools, Automation tools and event management tools.
• Experience in designing and implementing & application infrastructure tools like Cribl, Dynatrace, Splunk, Syslog NG, CA APM, SOI and other suites, sitescope, OEM tools, new relic and many more(around 50+ tools).
• Experience in integration of monitoring tools with ITSM platform like ServiceNow
• Experience in integration of monitoring tools with EVM platform like CA SOI, SNOW ITOM
• Experience in Integration of OEM tools with monitoring tools will be an added advantage
• Experience on Automation tool will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of migration processes and operations.
• Good knowledge related to Infrastructure management and Operations.
• Must be proficient working on the Unix/Linux/Windows platform like basic commands and administration skills.
• Must have good experience in any scripting languages like Shell/Perl/Python/Poweshell.
• Very good experience in development of integration scripts/programs using SOAP/REST Webservices.
• Good to have knowledge on enterprise integration concepts and web technologies.
• Good to have knowledge on open source tools and technologies for various integrations
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Self-motivated and highly professional
• Effective verbal and written communications skills
• Able to meet deadlines working independently and directing others
• Effective interaction with peers, team members and business partners
• Demonstrates application delivery experience as part of a project team
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.