Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
+ years of experience in Hyperion Essbase and Planning.
• Strong experience to understand the business requirements and translating into a successful system solution implementations.
• design, development, testing, and implementation activities.
• Defining and developing project tasks for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project implementations).
• Should be very comfortable in loading data, metadata, writing calculation script, business rules.
• Strong understanding of Hyperion planning functionalities like Data forms.
• Good understanding of performance optimization and should be responsible for better performance of the cubes.
• knowledge on both ASO & BSO.
• Build Rule files to import Data and metadata.
• Monitoring Data, Applications, and Databases.
• Ability to solve application, database, security data related issue and s
Requirements / Qualifications
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.