- Ref No. : 21-01128
- Location: Dallas, TEXAS
- Position Type : Contract
Job Title:Integration Architect – Cloud (AWS/Azure) 10+ Years
Location:Dallas , TX
Employment Type: (Contract)
About VLink: Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
- Lead through example and influence the development, maintenance, and improvement of one or more parts of the portfolio (for example in architecture, development, operations, or API design)
- Provide technical vision and subject matter expertise for improvements such as expanding capacity and throughput, reducing complexity, reducing time and cost, and increasing performance and effectiveness of integration solutions.
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts to develop and review job task analyses for various roles and skills needed for the outcome of successful integration projects
- Define solutions for current and future customers that efficiently address their needs.
- Provide continuous improvement of integration processes and procedures based on industry standards and implementing best practices for all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Develop Proof of Concepts in order to demonstrate feasibility and value
- Conduct technical audits of existing architectures (Infrastructure, Performance, Security, Scalability and more), document best practices and recommendations
- Communicate status and planning activities to team members and leadership.
- Release planning status reporting risk, issue identification and mitigation
- Work alongside experienced engineers and team leads to develop new features and enhancements in Go programming language.
- Conduct regular code reviews
- Build and execute unit and automation test suites.
- Collaborate with scrum team members during daily standup and actively engage in sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Utilize open-source technologies such as Kafka/ActiveMQ, Docker, relational and No-SQL databases, to build cloud-based products
- Employ Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools for optimal productivity
- Monitor for, evaluate, resolve and make decisions and recommendations to remediate application production issues.
- Performs the investigation and resolution of complex and critical data, system, and software issues in the production environment
- Work with Product Managers and Scrum Master to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications utilizing standards
- Break down tasks, estimate detailed effort to complete, and execute on-time
Appropriately identify and raise blockers, issues, and risks to Scrum Master and team members.
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Adhere to the Enterprise Reference Architecture while developing or enhancing a system/application
- Adhere to security, compliance and best-practices guidelines
Good to have skills:
- Fluency in a few languages, preferably C/C++ and Python, having familiarity with Scala and Go would be a plus.
- Knowledge of full application lifecycle, design/design patterns, tools and methodologies.
- Proven ability to work with software engineering teams and understand complex development systems, environments and patterns.
- Experience with SOA and Micro services Architecture,
- Proficient in integration development using REST API’s, and asynchronous integrations leveraging message queuing using messaging tools such as Apache Kafka/Active MQ/IBM MQ.
- Proficient with Databases and writing complex SQL queries
- Demonstrable experience with containerization technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with Linux operating systems;
- Deep understanding and experience with Cloud architectures specifically AWS around container management, clusters, autoscaling, blue-green deployments.
- Ability to complete tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of ELK stack.
- Experience with Standard Build Tools.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and the development life cycle
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Highly self-motivated with desire to learn and adapt
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.