Java/Angular UI Developer
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Vlink has an immediate need for Full Time Java/Angular UI Developer with strong backend skills in SpringBoot to join our financial services team in Herndon, VA.
• Advanced proficiency in coding in Angular
• UI work will be 80% and Backend work will be 20%
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 8+ years of IT experience in Java/J2EE technologies
• 4+ years of development experience with Angular with more experience on the latest versions 6/7/8
• Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.|
• Experience in testing automation using Junit/Mockito, Cucumber
• Hands-On experience with database development using SQL
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment
• Experience in building application CICD pipeline using Jenkins, expertize in setting up CI/CD
• Experience with full SDLC lifecycle, taking from Dev to Release
• Superior time management and work organization
• Strong verbal and oral communication
• Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment
• Passion for continuous improvement and learning
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.