Job Title:Java developer
Location:Katy , TX
Employment Type: (Contract)
About VLink: Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
• Strong with Spring Boot, core etc. across various Spring versions. Hands-on Experience with Java/J2EE tech stack.
• Capable to write Rest services, SOAP webservices and good knowledge of MicroServices.
• Experience in Java 8 features streams, Microservices development, Servers Tomcat Apache https rewrite engine rules, Advanced GIT skills.
• Experience in building integration with SQL databases DB2 or Oracle, Web services, APIs.
• Should be able to work independently with minimal support.
• Agile Scrum experience is necessary developer will need to work as part of a multi-location agile team. Should be having strong communication skill. Should be conversant to communicate directly with technical and Business team members.
• Spring Boot – Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Postman/Newman, RESTful Services, Containers
• Build automation tools and experience in CI/CD pipeline software.
• Experience with messaging and stream processing on Kafka
• Strong knowledge and hands-on professional experience with setting up and configuration of Kafka brokers
• Experience with clustering and high availability configurations, Kafka Connector, Zookeeper, schema registry, etc.
• Preferable experience with Confluent version of Kafka and related components
• Good understanding of Event Driven Architecture
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
Why do so many people find a home with VLink? It’s more than our office parties and picnics — VLink has a sense of social responsibility that we pass on to all our team members.
We try to make a difference beyond solving our clients’ most pressing IT challenges. We’refilled with a spirit of enabling change for good, primarily through technology. Whether that’s helping youths embrace a STEM program or joining the global community to attack a health crisis, we feel we have a moral responsibility to apply our talent where it’s most needed.
Our recognition for industry-leading cloud optimization, migration and hybrid solutions means ROI for your company.