Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Requirements / Qualifications
1. Administer JIRA Cloud/Data Center/Software and formulate technical solutions using associated plugins or supporting Atlassian products.
2. Serve as the JIRA and Atlassian technical resource to ensure the development and implementation of workflows/processes.
3. Creation of templates, team boards, dashboards, custom fields, workflows, schemes, etc.
• Assist Team in
Training to business users on JIRA features and functions.
Rollout and onboarding business teams and projects on JIRA
Authorize and endorse best practices, standardize & consolidate processes for JIRA usage
Ensuring Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of publicly accessible aspects of Jira
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Min 3+ years' experience in Jira implementation and administration
• Experience in JIRA on-premise to Cloud Migration
• Should have handled at least 1 end to end implementation and rollout
• Expert level in JIRA server installation with multiple add-ons
• Script Runner coding experience
• Customization, design & development of workflows, boards, etc. as per business needs
• Sound knowledge of the underlying JIRA database structures
• Good understanding of Agile frameworks (at least Scrum & Kanban).
• Able to develop scripts in any scripting language – Python/ Perl/ Shell/ PS
• Ongoing support to JIRA integrated with DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, GITLAB, etc.)
• Team player, with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels. Skilled in developing collaborative relationships.
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.