Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
- Min 8years of exp in Software development with Java/ Spring/ Spring Boot and Confluent distribution of Kafka.
- Experience in design Kafka topics, partitioning and topic hierarchies
- Perform integration with legacy application.
- Implement producers/consumers for events.
- Experience with stream processing using Kafka and Kafka Connect
- Strong experience in SQL (Oracle) and writing complex queries with Joins and Aggregates
- Exp in Core Java and J2EE technologies like JMS, JSP, Servlets, Struts/Spring, XML, XSD, XSLT and XPATH
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache, Confluent, Kafka, Spark, SQL , Core JAVA
- Provide expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest Proxy and Kafka Control center
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices
- Create stubs for producers, consumers and consumer groups for helping onboard applications from different languages/platforms
- Provide administrative and operations of the Kafka platform like provisioning, access lists Kerberos and SSL configurations.
- Use automation tools like provisioning using Docker, Jenkins and uDeploy
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration
- Experience in cloud environment
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.