Magento Architect / Lead
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
• Magento 2 Cloud Commerce development experience and proficiency
• Proficient in LAMP technology stack, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, API integration and JQuery
• Minimum 10 years of programming experience, specifically using PHP.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• At least 5 years of experience with Magento .
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Experience in migrations, marketplace implementations plus
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
• Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
• Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Test and validate the designs after implementation by development teams.
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.