Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
VLink is seeking experienced .Net developer who can play a hands-on role, requiring strong experience and comprehensive expertise in software design and development, specifically in .Net and SQL server application development products.
The role is responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability web applications using ASP.NET, C# and XHTML/CSS technologies to meet strategic objectives. The candidate is also responsible for adhering to client .NET development framework & best practices. In addition, supporting and contributing to SDLC and Agile development process is an essential component of the role.
- You will adhere to professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- You will analyze business requirements and produce detailed technical designs for innovative software solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. All work is performed with deadlines based on agency priorities.
Solution Analysis and Design
- Performs analysis and design for medium-sized to large/complex development/maintenance projects
- Develops and documents application designs and analyzes impact to existing systems and alternatives
- Determines the impact and potential costs of proposed changes
- Conducts and participates in peer design reviews
- Possesses and applies advanced knowledge of technology principles, best practices and procedures to the completion of complex software development assignments
- Develops complex code and configuration data using secure coding practices
- Ensures that all code, configuration data, and system documentation is accurate, complete, understandable, and adheres to VRS standards
- Address security vulnerabilities —- Use tools to assure security; analyze outputs; recommend corrective actions
- Conducts and participates in code reviews
- Develops and executes unit test scenarios and scripts to ensure comprehensive testing of business software using non-sensitive data
- Gathers or creates test data necessary to execute test scripts in compliance with VRS standards.
- Execute tests and documents results.
- Work with QA on test results, defect remediation and script re-use.
Required qualifications :
Demonstrated ability to:
- Ascertain and meet customer expectations
- Work effectively and independently in a fast paced team environment where priorities can rapidly change
- Prioritize own work activities with minimal guidance and coaching
- Solve complex problems through discovery and analysis with minimal guidance
- Complete complex projects independently with minimal oversight and direction
- Manage competing priorities to meet goals
- Learn new technologies and mentor others in learning new technologies
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Develop and manage detailed and accurate work plans and appropriately communicate work plan risks and impacts to management
- Provide, maintain and follow technical documentation
- MS SQL
- Software development methodologies and best practices
- Secure coding practices
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in computer science or closely related field.
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.