Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Candidate will be working in a highly motivated team that works on latest Pega platform. Will give exposure to the Enterprise Pricing Service application for one of the leading healthcare company. It is very fast paced environment that gives opportunity to learn lot about business and technology.
Certifications in Pega CSSA 7.X
5+ Years in Pega development overall
1. 3+ Years of Pega PRPC version 7.X platform experience
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
4. Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
5. 5+ years of Pega implementations
6. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
7. Pega SCE Framework- Good to Have, Not Mandatory
8. Healthcare Domain knowledge (nice to have, not mandatory)
9. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
10. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
11. Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
12. Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
Requirements / Qualifications
Required Skills – Pega PRPC 7.X
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
VLink is a fast-growing information technology services and consulting company, providing end-to-end project delivery services, innovative digital solutions, and talent acquisition services to our global clients. Our innovative, diverse team members have partnered with clients across various industries in digitization projects from strategy development and execution to product/solution delivery and support services.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.