Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
We are looking to hire a skilled Pega Developer to design and develop enterprise-level Pega applications at CGI. In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements.
To ensure success as a Pega Developer, you should have advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications, and high-level project management skills. A top-level Pega developer understands the needs of the company and designs scalable applications to improve process management.
Meeting with business managers to discuss the company's BPM application needs.
Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
Conducting system performance tests.
Maintaining the security of all system applications.
Requirements / Qualifications
• Web application design and J2EE architecture
• Object Orientated Design and Programming
• Java and JSP
• Design and implement system integrations using technologies like REST or SOAP
• Participate and contribute in architecture discussion in how to design a Pega application and work with other enterprise systems
• Relational database design concept and SQL
• Worked in projects that use Agile methodology
• Delivered high quality design documents or other project deliverables
• Identify and fix application defects as reported by end users
• Experienced in using application log, Tracer, clipboard to identify Pega application problems
• Using various techniques including Pega's PAL to identify and fix Pega application performance bottlenecks
• Able to setup the Pega class structure and application ruleset structure for an enterprise
• Implement fine grain security on Pega application
• Secure the public facing Pega applications and platform
• Assist the business architect to design and implement Pega reports
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Pega PRPC 8 or more Excellent
SQL 5 or more Excellent
Oracle 5 or more Excellent
Java 5 or more Excellent
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.