Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Client is seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven Product Owner to support healthcare projects in Bloomfield, CT. Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent System/Business analysis with a background on software development skills. Candidates must have a willingness to understand existing processes and systems, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. They should be able to make decisions quickly in consultation with team members and subject matter experts and be able to build relationships, actively participate in team work, and understand the dynamics and critical nature of the business. In unique this role, you will perform both business analysis and programming, as needed.
• Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations
• Manage the product development team to create a strong end product
• Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems
• Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
• Extract and retrieve information and data sets to improve upon software
• Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase
• Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
• Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects
Requirements / Qualifications
• Master's in business administration preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience as a product owner in the industry
• Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
• In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative and innovative thinker
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.