Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
• 10+ years of Salesforce Experience
• Experience in Field Service Implementation ((any technology)
• Having knowledge of Salesforce Field Service .
• At least 5+ years of Salesforce Development/Architect Experience
• Salesforce Field Service Lightning Certification.
• At least 4+ years of Field Service Experience out of which a minimum of 1+ years in Salesforce Field Service lightning.
• Lead salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
• Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
• Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce team on Field service lightning
• Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
• Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client's business requirements
• Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
• Optimize application performance and scalability.
• Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning.
• Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management.
• Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Ant etc. is preferable.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
VLink is a fast-growing information technology services and consulting company, providing end-to-end project delivery services, innovative digital solutions, and talent acquisition services to our global clients. Our innovative, diverse team members have partnered with clients across various industries in digitization projects from strategy development and execution to product/solution delivery and support services.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.