- Ref No. : 21-01327
- Location: Greenville, SOUTH CAROLINA
- Position Type : Contract
Job Title: Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: Greenville, SC
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About VLink: Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest-growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Job Description: The client is looking for Technical Architect for a global Salesforce team. The core focus of this position is the design, development, and ongoing support of customer applications and objects within Salesforce.com with a focus on Salesforce Community Cloud application.
- Understand business and propose the best implementation using the Salesforce platform.
- Conduct requirements and solution concept workshops
- Facilitate business process analysis and automation discussions
- Guide best practices for security model, mobile deployment strategies, workflow, data validation and analytics
- Author/solution detailed design and configuration specification
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Minimum three years' experience as technical architect experience and six years of SalesForce.com experience including two years of experience in Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Experience with various salesforce modules including: CTI, Knowledge, Communities and Lightning UI.
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale complex solutions and integrations of Salesforce with other platforms and technologies
- Scrum or Agile methodology experience a must
- Scrum Master experience is preferred
- SFDC Certifications (Administrator, Platform Developer I, Community Cloud) are preferred
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in data modeling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce architecture and integration components with expertise around creating and hands on experience managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within Salesforce
- In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and constraints, including data model, data architecture, and data management
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining visual force, AppExchanges, force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
- You have excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with backend data stores and legacy tools
- You are knowledgeable about automated testing for features built in Visualforce, Apex, and Salesforce APIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
- Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Must work on-site at location in Charlotte NC
- Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
- Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.