Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
- SAS Administrator
- Knowledge of SAS Architecture
- Hands on experience with SAS 9.4 Grid
- Able to manage SAS Environments and Retail Tools (Planning, Allocation, Forecasting and Size Opt)
- Create SAS Libraries
- Register and Manage Metadata for SAS Libraries
- Maintain SAS user access
- Applying SAS maintenance releases and upgrades
- Renew SAS Licenses and apply hot fix as per requirement.
- Identifying performance and recommending/implementing tuning of active SAS environment
- Create and maintain support documentation
- SAS Platform Administrator certification preferred
- BS and 5+ years or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Experience writing and reviewing software design specifications in an object oriented development environment
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
- Ability to respond directly to questions from business clients
- Ability to be a technical authority and work with other team members
- Knowledge of standard change management tools and processes
- Ability to work in a team environment
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.