Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Exciting opportunity to be one of the "agile pivot leaders” for a SAFe agile transformation program for a large global client. We're looking for experienced and certified scrum practitioners, mentors, trainers and coaches, to help lead/support client's projects and programs as part of a pivot from waterfall to agile. You will be one of the lead consultants interfacing with executive IT and business leads in your client organization as well as trainees and project team members.
Scrum certified (strong ability to coach, mentor, training and help enable our client to pivot to Agile scrum method)
• Experience in coaching and training Agile transformation for enterprises
• Ability to assess organization and advise on team structure for Scrum
• Ability to help develop and deliver scrum training content
• 7 to 10 years experience managing stakeholders, executives and project teams.
• Need to have understanding of SAFe and have taken a SAFe course (Leading Safe most desired) to help client move to scrum with a general understanding of their overall enterprise pivot to SAFe
Requirements / Qualifications
Team oriented and high level of comfort with "transitioning" environments
Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.