Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
The individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing our software development team and working under the agile methodology. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
• Act as a leader to our software development team
• Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
• Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
• Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
• Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
• Perform reviews on software development team members
• Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team
• Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
• Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
• Take responsibility for successful product delivery
Requirements / Qualifications
Required Skills – SAFe Certified Scrum Master, SPC 4.0, Java developer background
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
SAFe Agile 5+ Advanced
Scrum Master 5+ Advanced
Java Programming 3+ Advanced
Leadership Skills 5+ Advanced
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.