Selenium Automation Tester
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Required Skills (must have):
Selenium, Core Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Client ALM
# of years of Experience required:
8+ Yrs in Testing and 2+ Yrs in Automation
Detailed Job Description:
• Candidate should have knowledge of full system life cycles. Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required.
• Candidate must have a strong background and experience in Web Application, Mainframe and front-end/back-end scripting and automation using Client QTP, Selenium and IBM HATS.
• Work closely with On-shore lead, developers, professional services team and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software. Experience working in Agile Scrum environment.
• Work closely with Product Owners to understand product specifics and to create corresponding automation test strategies.
• Assist with design of test scenarios and test plans to ensure that automated tests can be implemented and executed against.
• Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality.
• Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle.
• Execute automated testing on both Web Front end and back end systems.
• Ability to test at an API level such as via Web Services, Mainframe, or other back end service.
• Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, logging validation, and UI validation.
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.