Senior Azure developer
Job Title:Senior Azure Developer
Location:San Antonio, TX
Employment Type: (contract)
About VLink: Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Job Description:Azure IaaS and Azure Data Factory-ADF
Candidate should be strong in Development.
|Azure Logic Apps resources with ADF expertise and Kuebix working knowledge|
· Serve as a technical lead and designer. Provide technical thought leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
Develops and maintain effective working relationships with team members and client.
· Minimum 4 years working with Azure IaaS and Azure Data Factory-ADF
· Proven ability to configure build and deploy integrations using on ADF/Logic Apps.
· Ability to keep up to date with new offerings from Azure. Good to have knowledge of Cloud storage.
· Collaborate with internal and customers functional and technical teams to ensure Azure based solutions are appropriately architected, engineered, tested, & deployed.
· Good knowledge of AZURE Cloud platform services stack – Azure Data Factory, Logic apps and Kuebix.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
Why do so many people find a home with VLink? It’s more than our office parties and picnics — VLink has a sense of social responsibility that we pass on to all our team members.
We try to make a difference beyond solving our clients’ most pressing IT challenges. We’refilled with a spirit of enabling change for good, primarily through technology. Whether that’s helping youths embrace a STEM program or joining the global community to attack a health crisis, we feel we have a moral responsibility to apply our talent where it’s most needed.
Our recognition for industry-leading cloud optimization, migration and hybrid solutions means ROI for your company.