Senior Java Developer
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
VLink is looking for Senior Java Developer with Strong Angular JS & Springboot experience in Boston MA.
Remote until Covid-19 restrictions and then onsite in Boston MA.
- Hands on design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work as a technical lead to interact with business analysts and business partners for technical analysis and solution design.
- Lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Engage in product quality plan efforts, including test scenario development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
- Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Engaging in working with global team of developers.
- Partnering with shared services teams.
- Experience with Angular JS (recent version) is MUST
- Strong experience with Springboot Required.
- Experience with TypeScript gets first preference.
- Communication Skills must be very effective & strong. Won't work who can code but can not commute well.
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Experience developing stored procedures and deep knowledge of SQL, required.
VLink is a fast-growing information technology services and consulting company, providing end-to-end project delivery services, innovative digital solutions, and talent acquisition services to our global clients. Our innovative, diverse team members have partnered with clients across various industries in digitization projects from strategy development and execution to product/solution delivery and support services.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.