Software Engineer – Full Stack
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Role: Full Stack Engineer
Duration: Contract to hire or Full-time permanent hire
Location: Farmington, CT Or Atlanta, GA
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Develop software confidence and reliability by creating testing artifacts, developing tooling and providing the communication needed to ensure modified artifacts are continuously releasable.
- Agile/Scrum planning and process involvement.
- Architectural planning and design.
- Full-stack development
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or an Engineering field; MS in Computer Science, Math/Physics or an Engineering field preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of XML/JSON, HTML/CSS3, and associated modern technologies especially as applied to the design of REST API
- 8+ years of experience working in an Agile software development environment in general
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.