Software Engineer – Power BI
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Role: Sr Software Engineer | Power BI, Power Apps
Duration: Contract to hire or Full-time permanent hire
Location: Farmington, CT or Atlanta, GA
- Analyze business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign software components and applications
- Act as an technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Work experience with Microsoft PowerApps, and MSFlow specifically (Very Important to build workflow tools)
- Writing SQL queries, Experienced in .Net Development
- SQL database structure and design of tables
- Integrate development (.NET, SSIS) using Microsoft's latest integration APIs, WebAPI
- Use SQL development, optimization, debugging, security, and tracing
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing PowerApps model-driven apps
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
- 5+ years of software development experience with the above technical skills.
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.