Sr. Application Developer (.Net, C#, Angular)
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
VLink is looking for a Sr. Application Developer (Full Stack Developer) to contribute to the design, development and implementation of critical projects.
Ideally client is looking for someone who has experience in P&C/Commercial Insurance field and Policy System(writing) related experience. (Must have skills).
- Support the functional and technical design, development, testing, implementation, and troubleshooting of complex, multi-tier, windows and web based solutions.
- Participate in the design development of integrations between internal line of business systems and external business to business exchanges.
- Follow the prescribed development life cycle and contribute to the ongoing effort to enhance coding standards.
- Participate in code reviews and receive/provide constructive feedback to developers fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities to reuse objects or delegate object development to application development teams when appropriate.
- Work closely with application architects or enterprise architects on application design
- Work closely with Business/System Analysts to understand business process and specific work-flows within business areas.
- Must- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Must- Agile Experience
- Must- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet Deadlines
- Passion for designing and developing modern web solutions
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
College degree in Computer Science, Management Information Science, Business Administration or related field preferred.
Five to Seven years of programmer/analyst experience.
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.