Sr. Developer (Azure API, ETL)
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
VLink is looking for Sr. Developer Azure API, ETL will be responsible for active role in participating in a short term project and emphasis on best practices in development is a must for this role. This role will be taking a lead on design, development, and maintenance of database technologies.
- Integrate and manage Azure APIs and service providers
- Demonstrable familiarity and experience with common analysis tools- SQL, R, and Python
- Strong SQL experience with a combination of software programming and statistical analysis
- Migrate Microsoft SQL Server DB instances to MS-Azure
- Familiarity with MS-Azure data warehouse implementation
- Help develop and lead best practice dissemination to the rest of the database team
- Proficient in analytical problem solving
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database management system software
- Knowledge of enterprise application integration techniques
- Hands-On experience with API development, implementation and support from data team standpoint
- Experience working with a .NET development team delivering database code as part of an integrated SDLC system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / related field or related work experience
Skill Set Years of Experience
- ETL, API 5+
- Azure 5+
- Development Engineering 5+
- Data integration 5+
- ETL tools 5+
and leadership skills 5+
Since its inception in 2006, VLink has become a reliable and nimble partner with a primary focus on small and mid-sized global customers in North America and APAC regions, providing information technology and strategic workforce solutions. Our engineering mindset and access to a global talent pool enable us to swiftly create affordable and tailored solutions.
Learn more about us.
VLink offers benefits such as comprehensive health plan, 401k match, critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance, life insurance, employee discounts, remote work, flexible schedule, paid vacation/sick days and floating holidays.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.