Sr Oracle PL SQL Developer
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
The work is on the integration layer with multiple connection points it gives great exposure to modular architecture, as the industry is trending towards this architecture. Also its Agile so the work will be well planned and the resource will have good work life balance.
• Analyze business requirements, propose, design and implement technical solutions.
• Responsible for design and development of data architecture and ETL data flows in support of enterprise risk management, analytics and reporting.
• Work effectively with the DBA teams to ensure that all approved development and deployment procedures are followed.
• Provide production support from development teams for existing systems, troubleshoot data and/or system issues.
• Identify root causes and resolve data related issues.
• Review and optimize query performance.
Requirements / Qualifications
• Extensive experience (5+) with database development tools (Oracle, Toad), ETL and integration technologies.
• Implement and maintain the database design.
• Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)
• Write database PLSQL Packages, procedures, functions and triggers.
• Assist team members (Developers/QA/devops) with database activities.
• Tune database queries.
• Monitor application related jobs and data replication activities.
– Agile projects working Experience
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
ETL and integration technologies
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
VLink is a fast-growing information technology services and consulting company, providing end-to-end project delivery services, innovative digital solutions, and talent acquisition services to our global clients. Our innovative, diverse team members have partnered with clients across various industries in digitization projects from strategy development and execution to product/solution delivery and support services.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.