Job Title: Rule Analyst
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Employment Type: (Full-time or contract)
Duration: 12 Month
About VLink: Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
• Proficient in FICO Blaze Advisor 7.* versions. Should be able to,
• Minimum 5+ Years of relevant experience as Rule Analyst / Business Analyst.
• Rule Analyst experience are added advantage
• Development experience Blaze or any Rule engine (Added Advantage)
• Subject Matter Expertise in Specific domain.
• knowledge in JSON, XML
• Expertise in preparing BRD (Business Rule Document)
• experience in JIRA or IBM RTC, RRC or any tool where RA's can Define, collaborate, and manage requirements for development or project team.
• SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.