Job Title: UI/UX Producer
Location: Houston, Texas,
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About VLink: Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest-growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Job Description: As a producer, you will work with project teams and driving the delivery of UI/UX deliverables. You will manage deliverables across different platforms; and collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, management, and customers to design innovative solutions for our clients. The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders by developing and implementing solutions in a complex, highly dynamic environment. This position can be based anywhere in the United States however preferred locations are Dallas, Texas, and Atlanta, Georgia.
• Manage projects and deliverables on schedule and on budget ensuring all SLAs are met
• Responsible for UI/UX oversight, including planning, directing and managing resources and deliverables
• Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments
• Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while actively managing change requests and setting customer expectations
• Ensure all solutions are delivered in accordance with CGI standards and methodologies
• Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
• Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients
• Assist with project estimation
• Responsible for client satisfaction
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and team development skills (including coaching and mentoring)
• Experience working with and managing agile projects and utilizing agile tools
• Timely, decisive, and effective problem-solving skills
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control; scope management; issue and risk management; and quality management
• Demonstrated ability to perform all facets of the standard project management lifecycle, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure
• Ability to work remote and self-manage
• SAFE Agilist and/or Project Management Certification
• Experience managing telecommunications projects
• Experience using Jira Align and Kanban Flow
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promoting, or discharge, will be decided based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
Why do so many people find a home with VLink? It’s more than our office parties and picnics — VLink has a sense of social responsibility that we pass on to all our team members.
We try to make a difference beyond solving our clients’ most pressing IT challenges. We’refilled with a spirit of enabling change for good, primarily through technology. Whether that’s helping youths embrace a STEM program or joining the global community to attack a health crisis, we feel we have a moral responsibility to apply our talent where it’s most needed.
Our recognition for industry-leading cloud optimization, migration and hybrid solutions means ROI for your company.