Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
• Actively works to evolve applications in an effort to improve transactional conversions.
• Develops, troubleshoots and implements software code designed to support the creation of web layouts, templates, and components ensuring web site reflects club philosophies.
• Applies expertise in the development and utilization of web-based languages and protocols to develop customized programming for web-based software solutions.
• Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community.
• Monitor site technical performance and the web server.
• Work on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
Requirements / Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• 5 years of web development experience in e-commerce or corporate environment.
• Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL.
• Web programming experience in PHP, Java or similar programming languages.
• Experience with Linux, Nginx, PHP, responsive site development, API's (XML & JSON), MySQL Databases and Laravel.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k match
- Critical illness, short-term disability, accidental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Remote work, flexible schedule
VLink is a fast-growing information technology services and consulting company, providing end-to-end project delivery services, innovative digital solutions, and talent acquisition services to our global clients. Our innovative, diverse team members have partnered with clients across various industries in digitization projects from strategy development and execution to product/solution delivery and support services.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.