Is a SAFe Agilist Course Right for You?
Description of the SAFe Agilist Course:
The SAFe Agilist (SA) certification is for people who will be working on and with teams within an organization that is adopting SAFe. The content of the certification is based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is covers aspects of SAFe ScrumXP (Scrum, Lean and XP Practices). In the two-day Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) training course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise-level Agile transformation by leveraging SAFe and its underlying principles of Lean thinking and Product Development Flow.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
Why attend a SAFe Agilist Workshop?
- Learn to collaborate across all layers of the organization
- Improve communication across all projects
- Deliver more value
- Leverage the power of Lean Thinking
- Become able to explain & implement the practices necessary to achieve business and technical alignment
- Infuse Agile into the whole organization, not just your IT delivery teams
Who should attend?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
We will be conducting a SAFe Agilist workshop on April 22-23, in Hartford, CT.
To learn more about the SAFe Agilist workshop and other upcoming workshops, please visit:
contact us: [email protected]